Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

The Mid-Year Aftermath

Posted in ,

Hey y'all!

AHHHHH! I got all my results already.
I kinda happy and sad about it. XD
hahahahaha
Well the final conclusion........:

2 PASS
2 FAIL

See? Can u understand what i mean?
hahaha

Just a quickie about my results:

First, Physics, I got 39% (excluding the tests marks)
It's the first result I got and I feel devastated!

Then, Maths, I got 80%!
Huh! I feel really relived!
My mood then brighten up a bit X)

Then, GP, I got 33% :'(
Then mood = DOWN!
I did rally bad for both papers! X((((((

Finally, Chemistry, the last one, I got......
82%!!!!
YAY! hahahaha
I was really hoping that my Chem marks is high! hahaha

Well that's all for now.

Hey, to all that have their result, don't be discouraged by the results.
We should aim for more BETTER result next time.

FIGHTING!

Love & Peace out

Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment