Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Just a Quickie on my Exams

Posted in


Hey y'all!

Ahhhhh~~~~ It's been a while since I blog.
AND IM FREE!
Finally, the exam for my subjects combo have finish.
The real actual end date is on this Tuesday, so I have 2 days OFF!

So just a quick summary of my exam:
First, General Paper.
Generally, I think i did OK, but I'm not that sure since this is my first GP Paper. And the paper is so different from O' Level English language in whic the questions are based on General Knowledege (which btw, i really hate XD) So we just have wait and see!

Second, Maths.
I think the paper is quite OK except for a few questions that I don't know how to do. It's basically like O' Level A Maths but with extra content. And I noticed that the Maths papers have been finished marked, and I'm so totally nervous! hahaha

Third, Physics T_T
This is by far the worst paper that I have ever take. I don't do proper revision for it (revising and reading past years questions). and The are LOTS of blanks, which I skipped due to lack of time! I REALLY don't want to see my marks for this one (so scared of the thought of failing! XD)

And Lastly, Chemistry ^^
To atone for my lack of discipline and revision in Physics, I decided to go FULL THROTTLE for Chemistry. I read the past years and the notes and the exercise that the teacher gave us. AND IT TOTALLY PAID OFF. The question are mostly (I think all!) past years, and I found it easy to do! (and no blank, Yay!) This paper is quite easy for me, and I SO want to know my marks for this one! ^^

It's 1 more week before school holidays!
I feel so excited!
Right now, I'm in the mood for MOVIES especially HORROR & THRILLER.
I already watch Push and Friday the 13th (I like this one, lots of brutal slashing! XDDD)

To all my friends that are sitting for BIOLOGY tomorrow, I wish you guys good luck and all the best!
And btw I'M FREE and YOU'RE STILL NOT XDDD

HAHAHA! ^^v

Peace Out!

Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment