Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Weather Girl

Posted in

Okay, I just finished watching the movie above and I gotta say, I kinda love it. hahaha
I was bored and all, and add to that I can't sleep. So I just browse thru my Movies folder and walaa! 1 1/2 hr pass by.

I stumble this movie at sharereactor.com
Being in the top 10 downloads for last week, I figure that the movie must be goo if many people are downloading it right?
So yada yada yada after 13 hours I sat down and watch.

I think that this movie is kinda cute, for me at least. I can't say about you guys, you guys might think it's a lame movie but I think it's great. In fact i think it's awesome for a romantic-comedy ( sue me for loving this movie XD) I don't mind the genre of the movie, make it a chick-flick, a car-flick, animation, you name it, I'll watch all of them. If it's good, then I love'em! =D

The Story: (from Wiki)
A Seattle morning show weather girl, after learning her boyfriend has cheated on her, freaks out on-air and is fired. Forced to move in with her little brother and to cope with being 35, single and unemployed, she begins an unlikely romance with a younger man--her brother's best friend.

Starring: Tricia O’Kelley, Mark Harmon, Jon Cryer, Kaitlin Olson, Jane Lynch, Patrick J. Adams, Ryan Devlin, Enrico Colantoni, Alex Kapp Horner

Okay basically I Loooove this one so no comment to those who say it doesn't.

Lights Out (or rather Sun's Up)

LoneSparrow

Comments (0)

Post a Comment