Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Korean MV

Posted in ,

Hey y'all!

Korean songs. My new obsession now. I can't stop listening it over & over again.
I guess that I can blame the Korean FREAKS (froggy & Munkey) for this addiction! hahaha

Well just one to include some favorite songs/MV that I've been listening for this past few weeks.
Enjoy!



I Hate You by 2PM (Ezah yg recommend, aku yg addicted! XD)



Sorry Sorry by SuJu



Again & Again by 2PM (This one I accidentally on Music Bank on KBS Channel)



Lollipop by 2NE1 & Big Bang (This one I got froom CFC's facebook status. One of my all time favourite, so catchy!)



Insomnia (koran Ver.) by WheeSung (my all time favorite also. Gat it from V tunes)

Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment