Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Desperately Desperate

Posted in , , ,

Hey y'all

Urggghhhhh!
I just want to release my frustration.
I sooo want to watch the Season Finale of Supernatural NOW!
I been keeping myself shut from reading all the spoilers in the Internet (which will ruin the suspense)
AND I've still got Maths and Chemistry homework to go
AND I got Physics Assessment Test tomorrow!
AND the exam's coming for like 9 more Days!
AND the first paper is GP!
(T_T)

Hahaha, to much to think about, right?


Look at the cute desperate bunny. He (or she) also desperately waiting for Supernatural. XD

The irony of posting this picture is that my friends nicknamed me rabbit >.>

Please let it done downloading soon!

Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment