Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Chapter 220 & Finales

Posted in , ,

Hey y'all!

I sooooooo totally love this week cover of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
Hope someone will make a colour version of it.
Read this week chapter already and I think It'll end soon! T_T
CLAMP like to twist their storylines to make it more interesting.
One of my all time favourite mangas!

Also, I called this month "The Finale Month"
Why?
All my FAVOURITE shows will have the season finale for this current season.
Like Gossip Girl (this week, just aired) , SUPERNATURAL (ala!!! and also this week), Heroes (last week), Big bang Theory ( this week) and bla bla bla.... (my favourite list is sooooo long ^^)

And the new season usually start around september WHICH is just ONE MONTH before AS exam.
This means that I have to halt my downloading plans for TV show for like 5 months! (3 months off due to summer & 2 Months due to EXAM)
T_T

Haha, Aku tau complain ja... XD
Anyway esuk the STUDENTS & TEACHERS BEST AWARD FOR AAC!
I can't wait.
Plan to take lots of pictures with my Mates & Ex-Teachers!

Enjoy & Peace Out!

Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment