Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Semua New

Posted in , , , ,

Hey Y'all!

Ahhh... It's been a long time since I've updated this blog.
Plan to update at this weekend.
Haha, panjang ku becerita ne... XD

Anyway, check out my new layout! Isn't awesome?
I totally love it.
The bad part is that I have to reconfigure all my page element all over again... T_T
And I've decided to delete my music player since aku sasak (apakan, hahaha)

Oh yeah, This week's Student's Best Award for AAC!
I've been waiting for this.
Pikir skulah karit... hahaha

I'll update more soon, so just keep checkin'!

Oh, btw ada urg atu kan cuba kanakan aku wahhh...
Pikirnya aku inda tau..
HAHAHAHA
Aku dapat read minds kali ah... LOL XP

And Im, thanks for suggesting the Taylor Swift's Forever and Always.
Love it!
And thanks also to Im & Aizu for the Ice cream. Esuk blanja lagi ah... Xp
And also to Wafiy and his bro, hafiz. Thanks for the transport! ^^

Since Im inda pernah dangar Taylor Swift's Our Song, I just include it supaya ko dapat dangar. ^^

Our Song by Taylor Swift

Enjoy and peace out!

Nazreen1810
p/s: If u read this at Facebook via Notes, fell free to check out my blog if you want to (no forcing here) & link/comment my blog too if u like ^^
(http://shaoran1810.blogspot.com/)

Comments (1)

LAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment