Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

12 AM on Monday

Posted in , , ,

Hey y'all,

ah~~~ It's Monday oledy?
Have to go to school later.. (since technically today is Monday LOL)
I bet that i'll be restless later, aha

Oh yeah, I want to add some-some on what happen last week.

This week my Physics teacher, madam Joanne, talks a lot, on everything.
She even make a joke!
i think she's in a good mood last week.
She talk about Big Bang, and oh, about Susan Boyle too.
She ask us to watch on Youtube on Susan Boyle on Saturday.
So later that nite, I go youtube-ing it.
I watch the video, and she have the AMAZING Voice that I have ever heard.
Even Alif said ea tarus jatuh cinta arahnya.. aha
I was kinda annoyed though at the reaction of the judges and the audiences when she said that she want to be famous as *** ( I can't clearly hear the name on the video)
Just because she's 47 & not very beautiful, people just looks down on her!

I SOOOOO TOATLLY DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE & BEHAVIOR!

Then when she sing, ALL the crowds exploded and even the judges are wowed by her performances!
So I think she teach us a very valuable lesson or for me A LOT.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Never judge people without knowing them.
Never look down on people easily. (You might not know that the person is EVEN BETTER human being than you)
Never to give up your own dreams just because of a differences or an obstacle.
AND
You must believe in yourselves and don't mind what other people think (negative thoughts mostly)

I SALUTE YOU, SUSAN BOYLE!

Ah then, I GOT TWO TESTS THIS WEEK!
Maths - surprised test (that means on any day of this week)
Physics - On Thursday
and i haven't studied yet! T_T

And and, On GP last week we watch videos about the environment.
the aminals ther are sooooo cute!
Especially the Mahogany Glider! My favs!
Other classes still doing the Education topic.

To Im, ohhhh.. rambutmupanjang macam atu rupanye... =D

Well that's all for last week news.
My eyes are getting drowsy.

So Peace Out Yo!

Nazreen 1810
p/s: If u read this at Facebook via Notes, fell free to check out my blog if you want to (no forcing here) & link/comment my blog too if u like ^^
(http://shaoran1810.blogspot.com/)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment