Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

BBQ Party 25.04.09

Posted in , , , ,

Hey y'all!

It's BBQ time!
Right now I'm uploading the photos into my Facebook.

Totally enjoy my time at Ezah's crib.
3rd person to arrive, ask my mom to sent me there even though my house is not that far. XD
Went to set up the charcoal with Zyan and Ezah.
Then play the car-thingy (aku tak tau manamye... XD)
It was fun!

After 5 pm people started to show up.
and we started to BBQ!
At our first try, all the chickens are nearly HANGUS, haha
Oh yeah, the menu btw
Chicken
Sausage
Diane, opps! I mean Lamb X)

it was delicious! Eat a lot
The guys eat a lot, some have their their, I think. HAHA

Haha, that's all, I think.
I f you want to have more details, check out my photos in my Facebook.
Some say pictures can tell everything.
haha

Links to my photo albums if you want to see them.
NO COPYING PLEASE, aha

BBQ Partay! Part I
BBQ Partay! Part II
BBQ Partay! Part III
BBQ Partay! Part IV

Look at all the parts~~~~~ XD
Can check also at Ezah's Facebook, Diane's Blog, etc

Peace out!

Nazreen1810
p/s: If u read this at Facebook via Notes, fell free to check out my blog if you want to (no forcing here) & link/comment my blog too if u like ^^
(http://shaoran1810.blogspot.com/)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment