Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Nothin' special

Posted in , , , , ,

Hey y'all!

Nothing special happen today. I got homeworks also today, but not as much as yesterday's one =) Just read a few new updated mangas like FMA.

I olready watch BBF eps 19. Same as yesterday's episode, Yi Jung is being mean to Ga Eul again (but this time meaner, I think). There a lot of sad or awkward scene like Ji hoo and his grandpa & truth or dare scene. I like the part where JP eats noodles. He seem really hungry, aha. The old B***H/Witch/Fart is back! Oh, i really hate that woman! She is so annoying, makes me want to punch and kick her damn face! (really pissed, aha) That stupid woman is EVIL, i tell ya. EVIL! x)

Well, i can't wait for the next episode. It's getting more interesting as the series came to an end. Hmmmm, right now I'm just relaxing (since my homework's done, Yay Me!), reading shaman king and waiting for the new eps of Heroes to complete (96%). I think tomorrow it will be a tiring and rushing day for me, since i have to go to bandar tomorrow for scholarship talk (i think). Well, I hope that I'll get a good scholarship. Amin.....

Good nite yo & sweet dreams
Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment