Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog! It's not much, just a simple way to express my feeling! ^_^

Tiring!

Posted in , , , ,

Hey y'all!

This past few days are really tiring. I got a lot of homework to do today, and all of them are to be submitted tomorrow! Especially Maths, I took 4 hours to do all the questions! When i finally done my maths homework, i continue to do my Chemist homework. It's just fill in the blanks, but it is still hard to find the answers. Rite now I haven't finish it yet. i just do it tomorrow la and ask for friends work.. ahahaha (just this once).

Btw, olready watch BBF Eps 18. Its kinda ok. Yi Jung is mean to Ga Eul in this episode, which I hate (haha!)... Huge fan of both of them... LoL.. there are some funny scene and romantic scene. Jan Di and Ji Hoo looks so cute together in this episode. The funny ones is the part where JP eats Ramen and the cockroach part... ( i laughed really hard at that part, so funny!) Hope that more Yi Jung and Ga Eul scenes in today's episode (Eps 19) XP

Right now I'm just packing my stuff for school tommorow and also waiting for the Heroes download to complete. To all the seeders, please seed lah (Duh~ isn't that obvious?) I can't wait to see the next episode of Heroes ^^

Nazreen1810

Comments (0)

Post a Comment